Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
  • Haha
  • Winner
Reactions: 8 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Put a hologram of my head on it. It would be the same thing according to my wife.

Or maybe change a download from the picture of a decal to this...

81qFCtjrLgL._AC_SX425_.jpg
What about putting a "stamp" across the image in such a way that it destroys vital text which would need to be duplicated properly. I think the font work and the like is more work than resizing the label itself right?

Reactions: 1 user

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
What about putting a "stamp" across the image in such a way that it destroys vital text which would need to be duplicated properly. I think the font work and the like is more work than resizing the label itself right?

It's called a watermark.

Respect I Tell Ya GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Reactions: 1 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
It’s not just about watermarks. I just did a ground up 88 Monte SS emission decal from scratch. Had a picture of a weathered decal to go by with measurements provided. Came out looking pretty good. Watermarks wouldn’t have stopped me. Same in this case. They’re recreations from my recreations. I’m guessing he doesn’t care if they’re wrong. Which was the prime reason I even bothered to do all this shiit in the first place. Called the circle jerk of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor