Why can't I post an Image!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigalturk1

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 27, 2012
Florida
I hit IMG and nothing opens, it just writes "IMG" into my message?.......see?

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
at the top for me right about ----------------------------------^ here, is a button thats says "Img" when you make a post. when you press it you get this minus the space: [ /img] make sure when you press it that its not in all caps. it HAS to be in lower case, the image url you put in there can be what ever aslong as it ends in some kinda image thing(.jpg-.gif-etc...) the image HAS to be uploaded to a website FIRST! i use myspace and facebook, but you can use photobucket or any other simaler site.
imma post an image and then imma do it again but imma put a space in it so you can read it.
[img]http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/126/bef4633f8a8f4b408a38f17a97c786d4/l.jpg
thats a pic i took at mayhem fest here in tinly park il last summer and uploaded to myspace. now for you imma show ya what the code looks like
http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/126/bef4633f8a8f4b408a38f17a97c786d4/l.jpg[ /img][/b]
notice that the "image button code' is in lowercase and how i placed the "pic code", and the code ends in .jpg.
now to get the code to put inbetween the [img][ /img] i went to the site on my firefox browser and right clicked the pic i wanted and selected "view image" in the browser bar it should have the 'blah-blah-blah.jpg' in there. copy that code and paste it in the middle of the [img][ /img]
right about here---------------------------------^

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor