Will the seats out of an 87 Monte Carlo fit in an 82 malibu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 31, 2015
Hey, I own a 1982 Chevrolet Malibu classic 4 door that I am looking to put a b&m ratchet shifter in, but my car has a bench seat in it so it won't work. As of right now I know where there is a set of reclining bucket seats out of a 1987 Monte Carlo for sale and I was wondering if they would bolt right into my car or not, I'm hoping that they will because they are the same color as the seat that is in it now so it would be a huge bonus and save me a bit of money. Thanks in advance for any information that could help

V8 Rumble

Royal Smart Person
Jan 7, 2010
Connecticut

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
About 6 plug welds on each bracket and you'll be in business. Bolt them to the bucket seat pedestals, and put the seats in the car. The outer pedestals will line up on the studs on the bench brackets, then trace the inners. Unbolt the brackets and weld them in. Smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor