Window sticker

Status
Not open for further replies.

MntCrl1978

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 29, 2022
Does anyone know where I can get a recreation of the original window sticker for my 1978 Monte Carlo? I've looked online, but haven't really been able to find anything.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Do you have your original? If so, take a readable picture of it, send it to me via PM, and I can give it a whirl.

Not all makes/models are re-created because there's not much demand, i.e., no money in it. Without something to go by, you may be SOL.

Reactions: 1 user

MntCrl1978

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 29, 2022
Do you have your original? If so, take a readable picture of it, send it to me via PM, and I can give it a whirl.

Not all makes/models are re-created because there's not much demand, i.e., no money in it. Without something to go by, you may be SOL.
Yeah, I don't have the original, unfortunately

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Probably no invoice either I'm guessing? Without documentation of some sort, re-creation isn't going to happen. I got an idea of what it would look like, but other than the model and VIN, everything else would just be a guess.

MntCrl1978

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 29, 2022
Probably no invoice either I'm guessing? Without documentation of some sort, re-creation isn't going to happen. I got an idea of what it would look like, but other than the model and VIN, everything else would just be a guess.
Gotcha, gotcha. Yeah, I bought it in August & they didn't have much documentation. I was hoping there was something out there that we could use the vin to find out what was on it

MntCrl1978

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 29, 2022
Hey! So I was able to get the invoice. I'm going to try & attach it here. Would you be able to recreate a window sticker with it?

Attachments

• 81502482.pdf
    99.5 KB · Views: 90
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor