Window Sweeps

Status
Not open for further replies.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Are the Fairchild sweeps available for a cutlass equipped with the wide moulding on the door?
I don't have a clue who makes them, but the only ones I know of are available from one source.

Here's a set from Tamraz's on fleabay. Inner and outers for cars with the wide belt molding. Just the rubber part.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-...0001&campid=5335822911&icep_item=392689600501

Gbodyparts.com has some too. 136 for the set of 4, or 100 for the two outer rubber bits. Note that Tamraz gets their stuff from Gbodyparts.com and just marks it up.

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
I adapted the thin chrome moulding sweeps to work with my thick mouldings. The sweeps are basically stapled to the wide chrome. Just tuck in adjust as necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor