Window Sweeps

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I thought the interior sweep from a cutlass along with the upper metal cap of the upper door panel would work. It does work but the contour of the cap is not the same as the rounded cap of the GP so it doesn't match the door pillar trim. So I figured I'll just buy new ones burt the GP parts are hard to find and I can't find just the interior sweeps. I did come across the listing for them were the same as a Monte Carlo. I found some interior sweeps at Dixie Restoration and the price is really good so I called them to make sure if it would fit my GP. I actually spoke to a human who asked if the door panel was straight or curved. The GP is straight so he said it should fit. Nice to talk with someone who actually knew about the product and didn't give the answer that others would give from a line of the "how to respond instructions"...... :)

• Winner
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor