window track roller

Status
Not open for further replies.

80/MALIBU/COUPE

Greasemonkey
Feb 17, 2021
TUCSON AZ
looking for the last piece before i pull the doors and do some welding on the inner skins .
1619107341710.png

the roller for these the seems to do most/ all of the lateral load during rollup ...
is it this roller guide 74444 ?

1619107543857.png

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
I didn't know they were replaceable. Must be they are a yank real hard and hammer new one on install.

Manual or power windows?

80/MALIBU/COUPE

Greasemonkey
Feb 17, 2021
TUCSON AZ
I didn't know they were replaceable. Must be they are a yank real hard and hammer new one on install.

Manual or power windows?
Manual windows
any info is more then im finding
cant find any door rebuilding info, parts list , how to's, so im just winging it trying to

Last edited:

80/MALIBU/COUPE

Greasemonkey
Feb 17, 2021
TUCSON AZ
HAS ANY ONE REBUILT THEIR DOORS/ WINDOW REGULATORS?? LIL HELP / INFO .
IF THE ROLLLER DOSENT SNAP ON WHAT DO I REPLACE ?? I CANT FIND ANY INFO . DO I CUT THE BACK OF THE STUD OFF PRESS IT OUT
AND REPLACE IT ? IF SO WITH WHAT ..

slow 442

Greasemonkey
Jan 16, 2014
I am not sure if the rollers linked will fit but I used them on a 95 b body and had to snap them on to the pin with channel locks...been working for over years so I guess it worked. I also saw on one of the gbody vendor sites that they have "correct" replacement rollers if that helps.

Reactions: 1 user

80/MALIBU/COUPE

Greasemonkey
Feb 17, 2021
TUCSON AZ
I am not sure if the rollers linked will fit but I used them on a 95 b body and had to snap them on to the pin with channel locks...been working for over years so I guess it worked. I also saw on one of the gbody vendor sites that they have "correct" replacement rollers if that helps.
AWESOME THANX FOUND THEM AND GOT THEM ORDERED UP . I SEEN THOSE BEFORE BUT WASNT SURE CAUSE OF THE CUT THEM OUT AND REPLACE THE STUDS PART CAUSE I COULDNT FIND OR GET ANY INFO .. THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A ROLLER REPLACMENT.. THANX AGAIN

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor