Window trim and fenders...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRD art

G-Body Guru
Jun 16, 2011
St. George, UT
Hey all, been a while since I've been on, just been real busy. I'm hoping to get all caught up on my build thread over Christmas break.

Are Cutlass wagon fenders different than coupes? Mine have a distinct body line a little above the rockers, similar to a Malibu but upside down compared to them. I would like a pair of new fenders but all the Cutlass ones I see on the internet have a smooth transition down there. Will something else work? Cutlass wagons seem to be pretty rare, maybe I'm outta luck?

I also need a driver's side windshield trim if anyone's got one, mine recently blew off... again. I still have the center and the passenger side. I'll paint it black so a little scratches/scuffing is ok.

Reactions: 1 user

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Hey Ben,
The car looks bad to the bone...nice action pics. As for your fender question. I'm thinking you'll need 4-dr Cutlass fenders. I think they're different from the Cutlass coupe fenders.
I believe they share the same body line.

I'm sure either Jim or Blake can give you a definitive answer to your question. Yes, Cutlass wagons are not too common these days.

• Agree

Longroof79

G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Ed,
I'm assuming you found out this information first hand.

Longroof79

G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl

EdontheBeach

Master Mechanic
Feb 29, 2012
Indian Rocks Beach, FL
That's good information. Did you also find out the hard way?:confused:

the butt in the mud, bloody knuckle, mid-july in fla way!

actually the regal 4door fender will work except the flare at the wheel opening won't match...causing a great deal of spit and profanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor