window trim parts

jlat

Greasemonkey
Jan 25, 2013
hello people; Do all g bodies use the same window trim parts. Let's say from a 86 Buick and a 86 monte. I need parts for my 86T. thanks people.
IBBY

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
hello people; Do all g bodies use the same window trim parts. Let's say from a 86 Buick and a 86 monte. I need parts for my 86T. thanks people.
IBBY
Well, yes for the front, rear, and drip rail. Opera trim is different.

If you need factory WO2 trim I've got some piles of it.

Reactions: 1 user

jlat

Greasemonkey
Jan 25, 2013
Well, yes for the front, rear, and drip rail. Opera trim is different.

If you need factory WO2 trim I've got some piles of it.
hello Geezer: Do U own a TB. I do own a 86T and I don't know if it has that option. But I'd like to know more.
IBBY

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
hello Geezer: Do U own a TB. I do own a 86T and I don't know if it has that option. But I'd like to know more.
IBBY
WO2 is the option code for blackout trim, instead of bright anodized trim - headlamp rings, glass moldings, taillamp surrounds, etc.

Right now I've got a hot air, and an engineless 86 gn hardtop. But over the years I've had a few dozen.

If you already have some, but it just doesn't look the best, you can get a nice factory appearing finish by gently scuffing the trim and paint with SEM trim black in a rattle can.

Reactions: 1 user

jlat

Greasemonkey
Jan 25, 2013
hello people and hello Geezer: I do not have the W02 but it is a designer series WH1 and there is black trim I guess. Like the withe window sweeps that I see for sale has a thin chrome? pc. as mine is black. The window sticker says it has a 19U black trim 383 if U know what that means.
IBBY

jlat

Greasemonkey
Jan 25, 2013
hello people I just ordered a set of W sweeps for mt 86T from M Montes. Anyone else gave em a shot.
IBBY

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor