windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

mc87ss

Apprentice
Dec 18, 2009
HOUSTON,TX
whats the best thing to use to get old water stain off windows??? i tired windex, bar keepers, sul. acid and scraping it off with a razor and nothing. what should i try befor i just give up and buy new windows

try a product from DURAGLOSS called "nu-view".... I think it's still being sold.... used some on an old dodge truck I had years ago, and it worked wonders... carquest sold it then, and I think napa carries duragloss products as well.

you could also try CLR by soaking a rag in it and leting it rest against the spots that are discolored for like 15-20 minutes. then wipe away.

I'm with Blake, steel wool works the best. Spray some foam glass cleaner on it and then scrub it down with wool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor