Windshield trim clips 16 or 18 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony1968

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Jul 1, 2018
NW Indiana
So getting stuff done with trim on windshield. Had a pack of clips I bought awhile ago. 12 plastic and 4 metal. That's not the issue. I have 18 studs around window??? What gives? I'll have another pack tomorrow but you guys know how that stuff throws a wrench 🔧 at your plans.

Reactions: 1 user

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
So getting stuff done with trim on windshield. Had a pack of clips I bought awhile ago. 12 plastic and 4 metal. That's not the issue. I have 18 studs around window??? What gives? I'll have another pack tomorrow but you guys know how that stuff throws a wrench 🔧 at your plans.
Gbody version of 10 hot dogs in a pack but only 8 buns.....

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Tony1968

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Jul 1, 2018
NW Indiana
Why do they give you the four metal ones? This is a case of the more i know the less I understand 😆

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
There should be 4 square looking ones, I think, and the rest are of the "long" style. Dang, it's been so long I can't recall. I BELIEVE they were used in the upper corners, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor