Windshield wiper motor plug question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RICKDIZZLE

Greasemonkey
Sep 16, 2014
I just did my euro swap and went from my stock 85 Cutlass harness to the 87 Cutlass harness. Everything works great and plugs right in with the exception of the windshield wiper motor. The plug on the side is still the same and works, but the plug on the bottom is completely different. The plug itself is different and the 85 has two wires and the 87 has three...is this bottom plug just for the sprayer motor or the wipers themselves. Also is there a way I can use this old plug and adapt it to this new one...just not sure as the new is three wire vs two. Thanks for the help!

RICKDIZZLE

Greasemonkey
Sep 16, 2014
Really...there is no way to use what I have...I have to buy a whole new motor?

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I was under the impression that all the later G-body wiper motors were the same type, only that some had delay and others non-delay.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I took a look at mine, the lower small plug only has two wires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor