windshield wipers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

79monster

n00b
Nov 29, 2011
Hi there. I'm completely new to the g bodie forum. I have a 1979 hurst/olds that i am restoring from the ground up! my problem right now is how do you get the windshield wipers off? It looks like there are clips or something and i dont want to go breaking the whole thing because of my short fusedness and hardheadedness... I have been doing alot of work to the car otherwise. I've already pulled the motor, gutted the interior and have painted the whole underside. I have done a big brake kit and have redone all the suspension in hotchkis. Motor will be a marine block 403 bored to a 410, big block heads holley 850 quadrajet replacement the works! please let me know if theres a simple trick or something to help me out. I'll be posting picks of this monster soon!

Thanks.

t01blaze

Master Mechanic
Oct 4, 2011
South New Jersey
lift the wiper up and use a flat screw driver to push the tab out. then wiggle and lift up. when the tab is pushed out it should hold the wiper in the lifted up position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor