Wing Nuts for reverse light assembly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cajun83HO

Greasemonkey
Aug 3, 2016
Louisiana
I'm looking for those plastiky rubberized wing nuts that hold the reverse light assembly on a cutlass. May be used on other cars, don't know. Mine are brittle a crumbling apart. Does anybody have a part number or know where I could find a few? 2 per side.

81Regal

Royal Smart Person
Apr 5, 2009
Terril Iowa
I have a set on EBay.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
20367719 is the part number for the wing nuts. These have been superseded to 20739862. The newer number has the rubber isolator in it, so the business end is the same, but it does not have the wings on it nor the little hex end. Just has tabs on the side.

The gaskets on the b/u lamp housing studs that butt up against the body are GM p/n 5967657. OER products makes the repro available at Jeg's, summit, etc.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
They were used on a lot of C, D, G-body and F-body applications circa 82-88. If you find them new, they come unthreaded as the stud cuts its own threads when mounted for the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor