Winter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slowpoke

G-Body Guru
Dec 23, 2016
your not going to get any fans talking like that when we are stuck in winter....(n)

All I'm saying i wish there was a happy medium...i ABSOLUTELY hate the heat as much as others hate the snow (me likes the cold)... in a few weeks it will be over 110.. and ill be harder to find outside than an endangered species lol

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
All I'm saying i wish there was a happy medium...i ABSOLUTELY hate the heat as much as others hate the snow (me likes the cold)... in a few weeks it will be over 110.. and ill be harder to find outside than an endangered species lol

I can take the heat but the cold kills me.....I worked in Brandon FL setting up the trusses and throwing on the plywood on new houses and I worked in Mojave Desert for a while....

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
This weather is starting to make me miss my time in Iraq. It got cold, but it warmed up during the day & no ice/snow. By this time it was getting hot. I'm not right in the head.

oldsmobile joe

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2015
mpls
o6cg02.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: 2 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
If any of you guys want to make fun of us still wearing our winter jackets think about how uncomfortable it'll be for you to wear a bullet proof vest all summer....:whistle:

oldsmobile joe

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2015
mpls
who's laughing, i shoveled out from 14 inches of snow this morning.

Slowpoke

G-Body Guru
Dec 23, 2016
I can take the heat but the cold kills me.....I worked in Brandon FL setting up the trusses and throwing on the plywood on new houses and I worked in Mojave Desert for a while....
When i lived in CA i also did construction. And i loved it hot or not .. but this AZ heat is a totally different beast! Feels like your in a oilless fryer..no wind no nothing. I also lived in Florida I can deal with the humidity and heat .. but when your in an oven like here no fing way

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor