Wiper motor bolts

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
If you are missing them I would go to the nearest yard and find some, I think they were used on a bunch of different GM models and don't forget to get the rubber grommets if you don't have them. When you are installing the motor the way I do it I install the lower bolt with the grommet and slid the motor onto that and then put the 2 top ones in. I always found the lower bolt a b!tch to get in with the motor in place

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users

lyndon

Apprentice
Oct 25, 2011
kansas city area
Thanks for the install tip. I was hoping someone knew so i could just go to the hardware store and get brand new ones didnt wanna hunt but might be only choice

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
I've got lots of them...could throw in a small envelope and mail....but from Canada here it would take about 10 business days to arrive..

Reactions: 1 users

Tomeal

G-Body Guru
Apr 17, 2016
Clyde,pa
M6-1.00

Posting the info for the thread.

Just did this over the weekend.

Reactions: 1 user

Blueboy84

Greasemonkey
Sep 25, 2010
Northern Kentucky
Inline sells a kit with the 3 grommets, 3 bolts and the brass strap. Also sells the items individually on ebay I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor