Wipers and Washers same time ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
So in the 5+ years I have had the car the washers never worked. I bought a working replacement motor a few weeks back. Tested, cleaned and painted it up. Installed it on the weekend and now my washer pump engages as long as the wipers are on. I also discovered the plastic wiper stalk that engages the washer function is broken. I have ordered another multifunction stalk but not sure if that is the problem.

Any other ideas ?? Never had a gbody ( or any car for that matter ) with this problem before

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
sounds like the stock is the problem to me if you have put in a new motor. There is a circuit board under the cover of the pump but since that is new I doubt it to be the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor