Wiring modifications to swap on a Euro nose??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure you just need to change the plugs/sockets for the light bulbs and add the side marker socket from the bumper marker light. Not sure though, it may only be a reflector there, been a while since I had one. The euro lights have three wires in the low just like the 81-86 header.

Raven87

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 29, 2009
Tennessee
What needs to be done to the wiring harness to swap over to the 87 euro nose?
When i swapped my 87 nose for an 84, all i had to change was the plugs for the headlights and move the side marker plug down to the one in the fender from the one beside the headlight. I did have to change the markers in the fender, mine were solid on the back without a provision for the bulb/socket. i used the 84 markers.

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
i have some 87 cutty "euro" clip headlight bulb/ pigtails if needed? pm me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor