Woody wagon obersvation

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBGBodyFan

G-Body Guru
Mar 3, 2009
Wisconsin
When cleaning the interior of my LeMans wagon I had the lower rear seat out and noticed on each floor pan there were scraps of the woodgrain vinyl stuck to the pan. You can tell it must of been placed there when either new or early in it’s life as there isn’t any fading to these pieces. Wondering if any wood grain wagon owners have noticed this. I’m thinking at the factory when applying the decal as trimming was done the person just slapped it on the pan, interior was probably not in yet.

710849F2-E730-4B5D-90FC-3147CB044627.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user

CaliWagon83

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
That's funny. My guess is it got there when they were applying it and trimming it at the factory, and the scraps just kind of fell there. The line worker was probably like, "F*** it." It doesn't really hurt anything, and would be covered anyway.

Reactions: 1 users

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Too bad the workers didn't chuck a couple rolls of woodgrain in the tire well with a few key spare trim pieces...

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor