Woody Wagons

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRD art

G-Body Guru
Jun 16, 2011
St. George, UT
I found an 82 Malibu wagon for sale at a great price and plan to buy it. I'm wanting to convert to the "woody" look for it, I found vinyl wrap for the center wood, but does know of a resource for the trim around the wood? Thanks!

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Ben,
I think you kinda duplicated this post.

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
You can make the surround trim from a grand wagonee work,or pick up some metal track with vinyl inserts as it is easy to conform to body lines? And on the center grain overlay I suggest the 3m dinoc self adhering product;) the best "remake" of the "woody gwagon" is jonnies version.

Reactions: 1 user

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
Oh and by the way guess who has a full set of the grand wagoner surround trim?;)

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
Hit up "nowukno" Jonny on the boards he can shoot you a link to what he used for his wagons application.

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
If you don't mind riveting on the body you could adapt 73-87 c/k truck-burban trim(personally is only go this route if I were keeping chrome on car?)may be a lil wide for your liking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor