CUTLASS Woody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

Master Mechanic
Jan 10, 2018
Does anyone know of a source to replace the wood decals on a Cutlass wagon?

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Check with Blake442, he did his wagon with the vinyl faux wood.
Here's his thread. It's pretty long, but might be helpful to you. https://gbodyforum.com/threads/83-cutlass-cruiser-build-thread.7823/
Another guy that I knew did the faux wood look on his Malibu wagon. I forgot where he acquired his vinyl, but it's not difficult to find.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Reactions: 1 users

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Couldn’t help but think of this when I read the title of the thread:

32717322-D782-40AF-B8C9-983AC72DFDDB.png

Sorry.
😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Ratchet

Master Mechanic
Jan 10, 2018
Check with Blake442, he did his wagon with the vinyl faux wood.
Here's his thread. It's pretty long, but might be helpful to you. https://gbodyforum.com/threads/83-cutlass-cruiser-build-thread.7823/
Another guy that I knew did the faux wood look on his Malibu wagon. I forgot where he acquired his vinyl, but it's not difficult to find.
I just found that a company called: Custom Auto Trim sells 3M wood grain vinyl that should be perfect. Plus, there are lots of wood grain patterns. Thanks for your help.

• Informative
Reactions: 1 users

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan

View attachment 178937
Sorry.
😆😆😆
Thanks for keeping it clean!!! I heard Netflix is now proudly showing the other woody in some of thier content. Some people’s kids…🙄

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I just found that a company called: Custom Auto Trim sells 3M wood grain vinyl that should be perfect. Plus, there are lots of wood grain patterns. Thanks for your help.
That might've been the company I was thinking of. I'm glad you were able to find it. Sorry I couldn't be more specific. It should be a good product.
I assume that your car was a woody originally and has all the perimeter trim.

5spdCab

Royal Smart Person
Dec 29, 2019
Tukwila, Wa.

View attachment 178937
Sorry.
😆😆😆

Thanks for keeping it clean!!! I heard Netflix is now proudly showing the other woody in some of thier content. Some people’s kids…🙄
The first thing that I thought of was the first vehicle I had as a driver. It actually belonged to my "stepfather" (in quotes because he and my mother never married). I drove it in my Junior year of high school, a 1952 Buick Roadmaster woody wagon. Wish I had pics to show, but that was almost 45 yrs ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor