Worst modification you can make to a gbody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nuff said :puke:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 2,260
Like most people, I can't stand donks. Another thing I can't stand, these mile-high spoilers on the back of any car. Sure you mostly see them on ricers but I've seen people put them on GBodies, trucks, and anything else you can think of.

It might look "cool" to them but they tend to add more wind resistance due to the height. :doh: I read an article about those a couple months back. It was part of one that talked about the bad trends in cars now. Pretty good read.

Painting the interior the same headache causing color as the car, badges that tell you what size the rims are, 22",26", misfiting gauges into spots they dont make sence, looking at this guys car he had a 2 1/16 gaugae in a square air vent, or cutting the dash to hell for a flat screen, or cheep chrome moulding that you buy at your local auto parts store and put it all around your doors,trunk lid, hood,and last but not least, spinners , spinner hubcaps included wtf.

hey get off the column shifters...my car came like that...so its not a modification

worst g body mod...to many ****ing speakers

Doing a 5th wheel conversion on anything other than a caddy is stupid imo

images

to many gauges on your dash of a street car

epic fail imo

1986%20cutlass.jpg

tv's in a coupe cutlass headrest

39144844012_large.jpg

and custom dash mats....
CutlassDash016.jpg

Euro front end conversion...if the cutlass didn't come with one its wrong imo...but I think the euro front takes away the muscle of the cutlass and makes it look like it came from the 90's in a bad way

unnecessary dumb *ss items on your dash and interior. For instance a shivel mounted tv in the middle of your roof, or molding a tv or big *ss touch screen mounitor where the the radio should be

0702_lrmp_03_z+cutlass+custom_interior.jpg

Big *ss shifter is FAIL also

0702_lrmp_07_z+cutlass_engine.jpg

custom what the hells around your valve covers in you chevy 350 powered cutlass...My thing about sbc in cutlasses are...only excuse you have to have a 350chevy in it if 1 you bought the car that way or the car came stock with a sbc v8...steps down from his box

IIRC, ANYTHING they did on "Pimp My Ride"...lol.....seriously....and what comes to my mind, I hate the a$$ end jacked up to the sky.....we call that "hillbilly-go-fast" 'round my neck of the woods. It's each to his own, and we all realize that, so do what you want to your car, but don't expect everyone to like your mods...you have to like them, not me, but those are my 2 biggest peaves.

Looks like some of you will hate my car, haha.
I got a SBC 350, came with it.. but either way I'm keepin it chevy, its all GM and I got Chevy motors for days! Lol.
also, it has a bunch of edelbrock crap, came with it tho so idc.
Also, jacked up in the back, due to big *ss rims that I took off (WTB STOCK SPRINGS)
column shift, which for some reason I've always liked em haha.
and I have an *ss load of speakers. But hey, I love my car so that's all That matters right?

Sorry for getting off topic, gonna have to agree about those gay *ss stick on vents. Umm. Tiny *ss wheels/tires, like 13s. Ridiculous interior. There's a bunch more but those are a couple big ones ha.

No one speak ill of columb shift. Im going out of my way to keep my frame off build a columb. It looks badass, allows for more usefull center console, great for road trips and doesnt get in your date's way :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor