Worst Vehicle Ever

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Me and a couple guys sitting here at work came up with a good discussion. Pretty much the worst pile of garbage vehicle we could think of.

I came up with the newer Land Rovers/Range Rovers, based on what people who I know have been through as well as the general consensus.

Figured this would make a good discussion here.

security watching GIF

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
K cars were pretty bad. Yugo's, anything Renault, Caddy's with the 4100 engine were so bad owners couldn't even buy an extended warranty 🤣 Ford Windstars and Taurus' with the 3.8L engine. Headgaskets and transmissions as far as the eye could see. The old Quad 4 engine timing chains and head gaskets...

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users

08Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Feb 9, 2014
North Jersey
Me and a couple guys sitting here at work came up with a good discussion. Pretty much the worst pile of garbage vehicle we could think of.

I came up with the newer Land Rovers/Range Rovers, based on what people who I know have been through as well as the general consensus.

Figured this would make a good discussion here.

security watching GIF
I was talking with a Land Rover tech and as bad as they are, fiat/Chrysler have a lower reliability rating. He said when the ratings came out the techs were pissed that they weren’t first in sucking.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
He said when the ratings came out the techs were pissed that they weren’t first in sucking.
My 12yr old humor laughed at that part, I know what you mean tho. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Any JEEP since NOPAR got their grimy paws on them. Even AMC was better! 😡

Reactions: 1 users

Dayzedandkonfuzed

G-Body Guru
Feb 9, 2010
Anglemont, BC
I was talking with a Land Rover tech and as bad as they are, fiat/Chrysler have a lower reliability rating. He said when the ratings came out the techs were pissed that they weren’t first in sucking.
That may be true, but at least I can still buy parts for a Chrysler that is 10 years old.

Anyone remember the Lada cars that had an engine tick nobody could figure out? Rumor has it there was a reward (like 50k or something) for anyone that found the problem. I'm not sure it was ever found or rewarded.

Nov 4, 2012
Mid to late 2000s era Chrysler products are painfully bad, especially for a mainstream brand. Dodge Caliber, Avenger, Journey, 2nd gen Durango. Jeep Compass, Patriot, Liberty. Chrysler Sebring, 200, Pacifica, Aspen, and the ill-conceived Crossfire.

There were so many atrocities produced in so little time. A lot of them went from showroom floors to junkyards before they were even paid off.

Reactions: 1 user

Cauterize

Floater of Valves
Supporting Member
Feb 9, 2019
Deathbridge
In my experience any of the 3 Chrysler products I had owned.

The newer Range rovers is pretty spot on. My buddy just picked up one and its HOT Garbage. Went back to the shop 4 times in 3 weeks.

Reactions: 1 users

RabbitHoleSS

G-Body Guru
Dec 8, 2019
Indianapolis
Worst car I've ever personally owned was an 83 eldorado. Lack of power and constant random overheating challenged my 16 yr old patience. I've steered clear of caddilac since then, until I got an 02 Deville with the Northstar v8, again with the random overheating lol. Both were used high mileage vehicles though. But that eldorado was in a league of its own.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor