WOT Hesitation/Non-Shift - RESOLVED

Supa.Slo.SS

Apprentice
Aug 7, 2020
CA
Over 2 years ago I made new thread about my issue with my Monte at WOT, well I finally got around to resolving the issue.

In short, I had a feeling it was ignition/fuel related issue so I finally got around to "rebuilding" the carb & now my issue is resolved.

I wish I could pin point where the issue was in the carb but I am not that good. There wasn't anything that stood out as being wrong with the carb after I tore it apart everything looked relatively clean nothing broken.

New float plus the gaskets/parts that came with the rebuild kit & setting everything to factory specs did the trick.

Original post below.

Reactions: 3 users

78Delta88

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
May 23, 2022
SW Arizona
Cool, got it resolved. Plus the follow up.

Too many times I see on the various forums, the original poster asks a question, several chime in; and yet, dead silence and crickets afterwards.

Your experience and then posting the solution, as well as what you did and what worked and what didn't, surely helps others that end up in similar situations.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor