OLDS Would you pay $400 for this-it has a certificate of authenticity

Status
Not open for further replies.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
A member here has one on ebay now. And the certificate actually matches.

s-l500.jpg
And priced better for the condition.

WanaBa442

G-Body Guru
Aug 5, 2017
New England
All I would need to do is swap in the non-functioning clock I already have, and then I have a certified dash bezel??
Yeah, ok...

Reactions: 1 user

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Nostalgia or something neat to have. If you have the money and you think it's cool, then get it. What's $400, 2/3 of the Corona Money Grab bill's weekly take home for the unemployed - at least you'll have something to show for it other than the national debt lol.

FWIW, I was experiencing my 15th anniversary on life for a part of '83, and I remember seeing the Hurst Olds at that time thinking they were cool. If I owned one of the cars, then I'd be looking for some nostalgia - so the answer to your question - I'd buy it.

Reactions: 1 users

abbey castro

Royal Smart Person
Oct 31, 2015
Harker Hts TX
Certificate of Authenticity made by the neighbor's teenage son using an ink jet printer. I have one for each of my 4 cars: A Title!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor