Wtb 2004r transmission

Trader history for Rus (0)

Rus

Greasemonkey
Oct 7, 2016
Queensbury, NY
Wanted to buy a used, can be core, 200 4r transmission. All internals must be there. Convertor not needed. No damage to case as need case to repair one I have.

Rus

Greasemonkey
Oct 7, 2016
Queensbury, NY

1320John$$$

G-Body Guru
Sep 18, 2019
Pennsylvania
Awesome, where in Pennsylvania are you?
I’m going to be in Vestal NY Monday Tuesday and Wednesday if you want me to bring a empty case with
If it saves you any time on the drive not very familiar with the New York areas

Rus

Greasemonkey
Oct 7, 2016
Queensbury, NY
I’m going to be in Vestal NY Monday Tuesday and Wednesday if you want me to bring a empty case with
If it saves you any time on the drive not very familiar with the New York areas
I am closer to the nyc side and can travel over from there. Do you know anyone who rebuilds these? Looking at different avenues to complete the transfer from my case to a new case.

1320John$$$

G-Body Guru
Sep 18, 2019
Pennsylvania
I am closer to the nyc side and can travel over from there. Do you know anyone who rebuilds these? Looking at different avenues to complete the transfer from my case to a new case
I’m told these guys in New York know their way around the 200R4 transmission maybe you should give them a call I buy all my parts from them

Attachments

• BCFA8ED9-F307-4C02-A1E8-96D7F3C08992.png
    BCFA8ED9-F307-4C02-A1E8-96D7F3C08992.png
    2 MB · Views: 5

Olds455gbody

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 30, 2020
I'm in South Carolina and I have a complete 200R without the converter. Just make me an offer on it.

G-Body Performance Upgrades

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor