CUTLASS WTB: B Pillar Trim Piece for Landau Roof

Trader history for 78chevolds (0)

78chevolds

Greasemonkey
Jun 25, 2013
I have a 78 Cutlass with the landau roof. The passenger's side B pillar aluminum trim piece flew off. I am looking for a replacement that is daily driver quality. I do not need the hardware, but the trim piece.

Thanks.

78chevolds

Greasemonkey
Jun 25, 2013
Anyone have any leads for this B pillar trim piece? Being up in New England there are hardly any of these cars and none at any junkyard. Thanks.

78chevolds

Greasemonkey
Jun 25, 2013
Anyone? Still looking for this trim piece. Thanks in advance.

78Regal350

Apprentice
Apr 13, 2015
Brookville, IN
I don’t have one to offer, but I’m quite positive the 78-80 Regals used the same part. I know those Regals aren’t super easy to find these days, but hopefully that info can aide in your search.

78Regal350

Apprentice
Apr 13, 2015
Brookville, IN
Is this the piece you’re looking for?
96E0B816-9937-4FD0-B441-720B5A86D2B5.jpeg

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
I messaged the OP this morning and was told that was it. I'm at a yard right now and pulled one for him. Just wondering now if I should bring it home.

78Regal350

Apprentice
Apr 13, 2015
Brookville, IN
I messaged the OP this morning and was told that was it. I'm at a yard right now and pulled one for him. Just wondering now if I should bring it home.

Ha! Funny you should say that, bc I just went and picked up a hood for my Regal, and grabbed that piece with this thread in mind. I got it for free, so I was gonna offer it up for the cost of shipping.

78chevolds

Greasemonkey
Jun 25, 2013
Sounds good. Team work making the dream work. haha
Yes, the effort from both of you is very much appreciated. Especially since trying to get parts for these cars is like trying to find hen's teeth. Good to know that piece for this year range applies to Oldsmobile and Buick at least.

Thanks again. I also PM'd you 78Regal350