WTB Lemans Wheel Well Moldings (not Grand)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdvick

Master Mechanic
Jun 25, 2010
Elk River, Mn.
Anyone have a set of standard Lemans wheel well moldings that they'd sell? I'm not looking for the Grand Lemans/Grand Am type. I'm looking for the ones that run the full length of the wheel well, like the attached pic. Let me know.

Thanks,
Troy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 534

tdvick

Master Mechanic
Jun 25, 2010
Elk River, Mn.
Nothing?

From what I've heard, '82 - '87 Bonne front moldings will work too. The rears have to be from a 2 door.

Thanks again,
Troy

tdvick

Master Mechanic
Jun 25, 2010
Elk River, Mn.
Picked up a driver's side rear molding. Still need the other three. Would still take a full set though, or partials. Let me know if you have any that you'd like to sell.

Thanks again.

tdvick

Master Mechanic
Jun 25, 2010
Elk River, Mn.
Still looking for these.

Thanks!

tdvick

Master Mechanic
Jun 25, 2010
Elk River, Mn.
Still would like to find these. Nothing out there?

tdvick

Master Mechanic
Jun 25, 2010
Elk River, Mn.
Wow, nothing at all on these? Still looking...

tdvick

Master Mechanic
Jun 25, 2010
Elk River, Mn.
I'm not sure about thin or thick. I just know they run the full length of the wheel opening, like the picture I posted above, not just over the top like the one on my blue car in my avatar pic. I really don't know if the Malibu ones would work. I think the way the wheel wells flare out above the tire is a bit different than the Lemans. I can't confirm that though.

Pontiacdaver

Greasemonkey
Apr 15, 2009
Indiana
Troy, they probably are hard to find, especially the for LeMans (AD) series (the Grand LeMans and Grand Am are AF and AG respectively).

I don't know if you have them, but the GM part numbers (which helps on searching places like eBay) are: 10000523 (RH frt), 10000524 (LH frt), 9635169 (RH rr), and 9635170 (LH rr). All fit 78-81, and you are correct on the rears, 2dr only. These came directly from my circa July 1987 Pontiac Parts Catalog. I am working back at our local Pontiac dealer (they still sell Buick, Cadillac, and GMC, and I can still access the computer catalog as well as my hard copy), so I will be glad to provide part numbers, and if there is any availability on anything you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor