WTB SBC Intake Manifold

Trader history (0)

LT1B-Body

Greasemonkey
Feb 25, 2021
Maricopa Arizona
Hello,
Does anyone have squarebore dual-plane intake they'd want to sell? This is for an 88' and up small block Chevy.
Thanks!

Vilanus

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 13, 2020
Hello,
Does anyone have squarebore dual-plane intake they'd want to sell? This is for an 88' and up small block Chevy.
Thanks!
Summit 226061 in stock or similar ones on various online stores. Theyre cheap and in stock

LT1B-Body

Greasemonkey
Feb 25, 2021
Maricopa Arizona
no junkyards near you that have them?
I didn't think about this, I might have to search my local yard, though I can't think of any factory 87+ SBCs that had a Holley 4 barrel pattern.

Summit 226061 in stock or similar ones on various online stores. Theyre cheap and in stock
This is a pretty good option, I might have to do this.

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
I didn't think about this, I might have to search my local yard, though I can't think of any factory 87+ SBCs that had a Holley 4 barrel pattern.

true, but you didn't mention what your intended application was. Chevrolet Suburbans all went to TBI/FI in 1988 so they won't have them. you are also pretty close to Cali and we know how they are about doing visual checks for the correct intake.
you could look for any SBC in the jyard and see if it had been "upgraded" to an aftermarket intake.

LT1B-Body

Greasemonkey
Feb 25, 2021
Maricopa Arizona
true, but you didn't mention what your intended application was. Chevrolet Suburbans all went to TBI/FI in 1988 so they won't have them. you are also pretty close to Cali and we know how they are about doing visual checks for the correct intake.
you could look for any SBC in the jyard and see if it had been "upgraded" to an aftermarket intake.
It's a TBI 305 that I'm sticking a 4160 Holley 600 on. I mostly just need a cheap, stock style intake.

No Comifornia overreach here, gross.

abbey castro

G-Body Guru
Oct 31, 2015
Harker Hts TX

All SBC intakes are Spread bore unless you go way back to the 70s with the HP SBC that used Holley Sqaure bore. TBI ones is another story. I forgot about the Carters and Rochester's from the 50s/60s

Last edited:

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018

LT1B-Body

Greasemonkey
Feb 25, 2021
Maricopa Arizona

LT1B-Body

Greasemonkey
Feb 25, 2021
Maricopa Arizona
Will a Performer RPM with a 600 Holley fit under the stock hood? I found a good price on one, but want to make sure it'll fit lol.

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot Mike's Montes UMI Performance

Contact Admin@GBodyForum.com for info on becoming a sponsor