WTB Wagon

Trader history for Ribbedroof (0)

Ribbedroof

"That wagon guy"
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
SSpev Rather have one from someplace less harsh to sheetmetal, but it's still a possible. If i have to paint part of it, that usually snowballs to a complete refinish. I already have one of those. I like what you've done with the cargo area.

Ideally, looking for something close to "done"....

That one Jack posted a couple months back on Hemmings was interesting, but guy was unresponsive. Then there's the 20K 4 speed that keeps popping up (with higher price everytime), but the 4 speed rarity means nothing to me.

I figure it might take a few months. in the meantime, I'm trying to finish up the loose ends on my coupe, then will move on to the avatar or it's replacement

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

SSpev

Greasemonkey
Jan 9, 2017
SSpev Rather have one from someplace less harsh to sheetmetal, but it's still a possible. If i have to paint part of it, that usually snowballs to a complete refinish. I already have one of those. I like what you've done with the cargo area.

Ideally, looking for something close to "done"....

That one Jack posted a couple months back on Hemmings was interesting, but guy was unresponsive. Then there's the 20K 4 speed that keeps popping up (with higher price everytime), but the 4 speed rarity means nothing to me.

I figure it might take a few months. in the meantime, I'm trying to finish up the loose ends on my coupe, then will move on to the avatar or it's replacement
I understand. Indiana is a rust belt! Yes you would likely want a complete paint job. Not what I would call "done" All is good. I got to get my stuff in order then I can get a real FOR SALE put up.

ck80

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 18, 2014
Fb wagon

not sure if you're still looking, but this has been up for a while.

Guy may have the title by now, around here they're only taking about 2 weeks to come back.

G-Body Performance Upgrades

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

ContactAdmin@GBodyForum.comfor info on becoming a sponsor