WTF... 4cyl regal????

Status
Not open for further replies.
The good regals died when fwd was introduced in the line up. I love the gbody platform period. What they did with the name after that is of no consequence to me. They really should have made the gbody a full frame though

I own a 93 regal and IMO its far superior to any G Body. Not as cool to be seen in though. IMHO Handling is superb, mileage is excellent, part throttle acceleration is better, amount of power produced per cubic inch is greater. I would recommend a newer Buick to anyone who wants a nice car. Not someone looking for a project to stick a 454 rat motor in.

84regalltd said:
The good regals died when fwd was introduced in the line up. I love the gbody platform period. What they did with the name after that is of no consequence to me. They really should have made the gbody a full frame though

The G-body is a full frame. It's not a fully boxed frame but a full frame none the less.

i agree with the offical g-body body on frame cars. ive only owned one fwd car. the others have been body on frame GM v8 powered cars. and my 4 door cut i have now is my 2nd g-body by the way. R.I.P to my 83 mc aka CANDY CARLO :friday: :friday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor