WTF AUTOZONE.COM IS DOWN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pimplogic

Master Mechanic
Dec 25, 2009
as the above title states autozone .com is down as of saturday febuary 27th 2010 at 11.26 pm

pimplogic said:
as the above title states autozone .com is down as of saturday febuary 27th 2010 at 11.26 pm

maybe i wont need to work in the morning!! 😀 lol

AutoZone.com is temporarily not available due to planned site maintenance. We appreciate your understanding while we enhance our site to provide you the best experience possible.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Not a big deal. Website do this all the time.

yeah i know this doesn't seem like a big deal but i was looking for something i cant find on other autoparts store sites
so minor inconvenience yes

whatcha looking for?

one of those plastic hood scoops, i figured if i reversed it it could make a functional cowl induction scoop,

yeah, the only ones i can think of on the shelves are kind of small to be used as a cowl

well i was gonna kinda use it in the place of a hurst olds power bulge, i was gonna cut it in half, fiberglass the width difference and insert that little chrome center piece

Summit racing won't work???

i was looking for a particular scoop. im nowhere near my car now so i dont know what lengths im looking for. thinkin about what height too. maybe a half an inch to one inch. dont want too much so that its noticeable from a distance

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor