WTF??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 4, 2006
Kansas
I have a 78' Malibu wagon, I got a broken pass. side tail-light. does anyone know where I can find one of these things? I've looked online, O.P.G. wanted $110 and there isn't any in the Junkyards around town.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks

383Camino

Master Mechanic
Mar 1, 2006
South Dakota
Now, is that the same one as an El Camino witht he back up light on the inside, or is it the other one where the B/U light is to the outside??

Jun 4, 2006
Kansas
383Camino said:
Now, is that the same one as an El Camino witht he back up light on the inside, or is it the other one where the B/U light is to the outside??

it has the B/U light on the outside, in 79' I belive they swapped to the inside ones

gman

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 3, 2006
Winnipeg
same as a elcamino, Olds, Pontiac and buick wagons as long as they are g bodys. Wrecker is the best place to go or check ebay

383Camino

Master Mechanic
Mar 1, 2006
South Dakota
I always wondered when and why there was a difference in the lights on some wagons I saw. Now I know.

85_SS

G-Body Guru
Nov 6, 2005
Ontario, Canada
www.maliburacing.com may not be a bad place to ask around - there are a fair amount of wagons on that site.

79buclassic

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 24, 2006
Dothan, Alabama
Posted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:19 pm Post subject: WTF??

Look on e-bay in the e-bay stores. "GM Classic Parts". Jim may have something or may can find one.

87GP

Greasemonkey
Jul 15, 2006
www.dixiemontecarlo.com has them in licensed GM restoration Parts for $79 and www.ecparts.net has them for $79.95.

I just ordered a set last week from ecparts.com. I'm in NY and they are in Ca. I had them in about 3 days! Excellent reproductions with all the original markings. These are for 78 only with the b/u lens a few inches in. 79 & up has the b/u lens at the edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor