Wyotech??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go in the military and learn to be a mechanic or join an ASEP program. Most shop owners laugh at the students coming from there only a handful are qualified..

Listening to both Blake442 and anakputa i heard wyotech is insanely expensive. i dont want to go to the military. my local CC offers an ASEP program(GM) CAP(chrysler) and PACT (honda)

pimplogic said:
Listening to both Blake442 and anakputa i heard wyotech is insanely expensive. i dont want to go to the military. my local CC offers an ASEP program(GM) CAP(chrysler) and PACT (honda)
like i sadi i paid $30,000 for 9 months

well i think what mr 83cutlassowner said has rectified what pimplogic said WYOTECH IS ****ING EXPENSIVE. lol no offense 83cutowner :mrgreen:

pimplogic said:
well i think what mr 83cutlassowner said has rectified what pimplogic said WYOTECH IS ****ING EXPENSIVE. lol no offense 83cutowner :mrgreen:
non taken. just be happy you dont have to pay for it

good luck with paying that off and thanks for the warning. someone should do something about rip off artists like this..

pimplogic said:
good luck with paying that off and thanks for the warning. someone should do something about rip off artists like this..
worst part of it is you only have about a week to quit. after that time they gradually keep more and more of your tuition. so say if you only go for 6 mo. they keep the remainder of the money you would have paid for the manditory 9 mo. so if your like me and realize halfway through that you dont want to listen to people piss and moan about their squeeky cadillac and dont want to burn yourself out on your hobby, then you have to finish to get your moneys worth. its pretty shitty

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor