Xena the Warrior Princess

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAFROD

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2013
Claremore, OKLAHOMA
Congrats on a future family (pack) member. We call our family a pack. I've had a dog since I was in diapers. I can be having a crappy day and walk in the house with my dog wagging her butt and greeting me. My frustration seems to disappear.

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Congrats on a future family (pack) member. We call our family a pack. I've had a dog since I was in diapers. I can be having a crappy day and walk in the house with my dog wagging her butt and greeting me. My frustration seems to disappear.
Funny you say that I just got home from a brutal day at work and my yellow lab buddy seems like he knows comes over climbs up toward my lap sticks his nose in my face wagging his tail and it all kind of melts away.

Reactions: 1 users

Canon_Mutant

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2015
It's weird. Going on 2 months since Xena died but after nearly 17 years, when I'm snacking I still give Treto a morsel sitting on the floor beside the couch or chair and instinctively still reach over where Xena would be to give her one. Pets are weird like that. Or maybe I should say we humans are weird about pets like that? But, except for a short stint in a rental while I was building my last house, I've had one of these Mannies in my life. Of course the wife does not understand why at nearly 60, I need another puppy but what the hell does she know?

She's a cat person . . .

Besides, given all my other projects and behavior, I'm obviously well into my 2nd childhood now anyway . . . nuff said!

Reactions: 1 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
They have habits just like we do
15279591748271446073386.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Jeff Blagden

Master Mechanic
Aug 12, 2016
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
I have a love seat inside and on one my deck just for my 2 golden retrievers and I cook for them everyday no bagged or canned dog food plus we brush there teeth every night they are our spoiled fur babies as my wife calls them to funny I joined the forum to talk about cars and here we talking about our pets have a good everyone Jeff from Winnipeg

Reactions: 1 user

Canon_Mutant

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2015
Well . . . I actually just joined to talk about me but spend all my time talking about cars and pets.

Yeah, I screwed this one up too . . .

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
Sorry about Xena but congrats on new member. I think more of my dogs Teal and Rufus then most people I deal with on a daily basis. They are truly family

Reactions: 1 user

Canon_Mutant

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2015
Terri and I are old enough that we had decided not to get another pup as she may well outlive us, but our breeder in Jonesboro, AR called and said one of his clients had to back out which freed up a female which we preferred and he had to come as far as Springfield, MO a couple weeks ago to a dog show which cut the drive in half. So combined with an 800 number my wife can call if I croak on her or we decide we cannot properly care for her and the Toy Manchester Network will find her a good home . . .

Meet Buffy the Vampire Slayer! With her needles puppy teeth she is just Buffy the Vampire at the moment.

F2CFB9EC-224D-47B4-947E-A1A9B3250400.jpeg

And doesn’t matter whether it is Terri or I, this is where she prefers to sleep. I snapped this because she woke me up trying to nurse on my ear lobe, kneading on my neck.

D191B5AC-602D-4AF2-8E9D-39EDE395C206.jpeg

• Winner
Reactions: 4 users

Canon_Mutant

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2015
Was worried about the size difference with our now 85 lb boxer. Typical little terrier is sparring already . . . Treto loves it.

Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor