yo

Status
Not open for further replies.

PositiveManifoldPressure

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 4, 2006
Michigan
hey! i just bought my first g-body, a 1980 Malibu. i found it down south, it belonged to an old lady who bought it new, and only drove it on occasion. it has been dealer serviced all its life, and is in perfect condition besides sun baked paint and interior. it has 56k miles and runs like a champ. i picked up a 350 and powerglide to build for it, so i will probably be selling the 3.8 and 200 trans when its finished. i plan on it being a full on street machine and gonna try for 10's, although i will be happy enough with 11's. anyway thats a long time off. here is a pic from when i picked it up,

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
Its good to have you on the forum! Welcome! Sounds like you have some big dreams for your Malibu. Lets see some more pictures and looking forward to talking to you, take it easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor