Status
Not open for further replies.

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Here's how I'm betting it goes.....

#3 sells for a half million just because it's the first one produced offered for sale

GM then offers up #2...if #3 was worth a half million, #2 should be worth a million

GM then offers #1 for 2 million, cause if #2 was worth a million, #1 should easily be worth 2 million.

• Agree
  • Useful
Reactions: 1 users

81msw79

Master Mechanic
May 5, 2013
roselle park , nj
What would any one pay that kind of money ??
status symbol within the collector community. some people are way too rich to think clearly. these are among the same people who will biuld a high dollar resto rod out of a nice clean car when they are only going to be throwing half of it away.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Sweet 14 second car, brah!

thunderball

Greasemonkey
Jan 18, 2016
Something tells me this wont command the money that #1 would. I mean its not the first one, its the first one sold to the public or #3. The last one didnt sell that high from that i recall. Im predicting less then 165,000.

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
Something tells me this wont command the money that #1 would. I mean its not the first one, its the first one sold to the public or #3. The last one didnt sell that high from that i recall. Im predicting less then 165,000.
Well, #1 and #2 are owned by Buick, so those will probably never see the light of day outside of a few high profile car shows. For all practical purposes, #3 might as well be #1. I'm betting at least $200,000 if the right guy is there. You never know, there could be two rich fools and it could go upto $500,000.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
All I know is, it is just another GN I can't afford.

• Winner
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor