You consider yourself a Chile Head? Like super hot peppers? I recommend Reaper Squeezins.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
They're having a sale up to 50% off right now. Puckerbutt Pepper Company, here in SC and Home of the Carolina Reaper pepper. If you love spicy hot foods, they have a sauce that you'll likely literally shiit your pants over. Called Reaper Squeezins. You haven't had a hot sauce until you got some of this stuff. I can only do a few drops in a bowl of chili, and I love spicy hot foods. I have no interest in this company other than being a retail customer. This stuff is insane. But if you THINK you've had hot sauce and it wasn't R.S., you haven't had hot sauce. Liquid fire but has a great peppery taste. I made a HUGE mistake of drenching a chicken wing with this sauce the first time I tried it. I bit into the wing and almost blew it back out on the table it was so painfully hot. I think I had hair growing INSIDE my butthole. I exaggerate to clarify. But it is NOT a concentrate like most of the really hot sauces out there. This is just peppers and vinegar base. Tread lightly around this shiit.

I also have bought the "I dare you Stupit" hot sauce and salsa and it's very very hot as well. Not quite as hot, but still pretty hot but still flavorful. I haven't tried all their stuff, but what I did try was mostly great. The only thing I wasn't impressed with was the Habanero Blend sauce. It was a little bitter I think. But Habeneros are typically a tad bitter. I gave it to a guy at work and he dumped the rest of the bottle in his chili crock pot he entered in the company's annual chili cook-off. Imagine that, he won the "hottest chili" award. Nobody could eat it without mixing it with mild chili. Even him.

Anyway, check 'em out if you dare! If you don't like super hot spicy foods, then I cannot recommend you try the Reaper pepper products. It's not playin'.

And if you're the ULTIMATE pepper-head, there's the limited edition 50% hotter version of Reaper Squeezins. I personally can't see how as the "regular" is extremely hot. I'm not going to do it:

Hotsauce_ReaperSqueezins_Front.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor