Z-bar (clutch bellcrank ) 79 Malibu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KYMalibu

Greasemonkey
Feb 22, 2016
Wow Texas , yea wish I got involved here on the forum much earlier !! The shifter and rods were quite pricey. The original stuff was shot . Took me awhile to find what I wanted . They just don't make it ! I was going to go with a Muncie but I would have had to cut the original tunnel ram . And to be honest I'm not looking to race the car and wanted to keep it as original as possible.

KYMalibu

Greasemonkey
Feb 22, 2016
I will check out original parts place for sure . Thank you brother

Geo's66

Master Mechanic
Oct 7, 2014
Hey, been away for a bit, but you want to call Jody Haag, from Jody's Transmissions in PA... He's the BEST- new Z-bar setups, trannys, etc... I have his m23Z in my 78 Monte that you'll see this spring

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
I have a real nice Saginaw rebuild kit from D&L that I'm not going to use.

KYMalibu

Greasemonkey
Feb 22, 2016
I have a real nice Saginaw rebuild kit from D&L that I'm not going to use.
Dang Texas ! I already got it done , just getting the rest together . Driveshaft being balanced now . But I do have have another Sag sitting here . That needs gone through . Hmm

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Yeah, I've got a bellhousing, a two groove transmission, a fork, a rebuild kit, a Competition Plus shifter and a Centerforce clutch disc I won't use. Was gonna go back with the Saginaw but I'm am overdrive man.

Bar50

Royal Smart Person
Jan 1, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Man, wish I had known you needed a shifter. I have a brand new Hurst Competition Plus shifter for the Saginaw that I'm not going to use. Paid an arm and a leg for it. Has maybe 100 miles on it. I'm going back with a T5.

How much? Bench seat or bucket seat & console?

Shipped to 74115?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor