The Generic Car Show & Cruise Thread (2024 Edition)

Ernest

G-Body Guru
Apr 28, 2016
Texas
Now those are my kind of car shows.... wide variety, low key, pleasant, friendly atmosphere, nice surroundings.

Nothing like that here in SA... the best we got is cars and coffee and i cant stand going to those anymore, the majority are nothing but newer mustangs, corvettes, challengers, chargers, lifted trucks, and then we got the hipo bikers, revving their engines till it hits the rev limiter over and over again, popping, banging through the exhaust, obnoxious to the point wishing i had a hand held EMP device to shut them all down, permantly.

• Winner
Reactions: 1 users

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
Now those are my kind of car shows.... wide variety, low key, pleasant, friendly atmosphere, nice surroundings.

Nothing like that here in SA... the best we got is cars and coffee and i cant stand going to those anymore, the majority are nothing but newer mustangs, corvettes, challengers, chargers, lifted trucks, and then we got the hipo bikers, revving their engines till it hits the rev limiter over and over again, popping, banging through the exhaust, obnoxious to the point wishing i had a hand held EMP device to shut them all down, permantly.
Makes you want to find a true toilet car to bring to them. Like a Granada or pinto maybe a Le Car,and let it leave oil stains when your let it sit in one spot to long .🤣

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
Heres a few from tonight. Pretty big turnout. Last week we had a couple of night of rain so tonight a lot of cars were out.
I know the owner of the Nomad. Dont see too many with a blown Hemi stuffed under the hood. I took a few pictures of the M38 Jeep because I used to own a '46 CJ2A. Always wanted another one. Maybe in my next life. LOL
Of course theres a ton of late model Vettes in the rows but they all pretty much look the same. Even a couple German imports in the mix tonight. Not too impressed with the old rich guys sitting on their lawn chairs smoking fat cigars. They should just have their own cruise night. Just sayin....

IMG_2149.jpg
IMG_2150.jpg
IMG_2151.jpg
IMG_2152.jpg
IMG_2153.jpg
IMG_2155.jpg
IMG_2156.jpg
IMG_2157.jpg
IMG_2158.jpg
IMG_2159.jpg
IMG_2160.jpg
IMG_2161.jpg
IMG_2163.jpg
IMG_2165.jpg
IMG_2166.jpg

Reactions: 6 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor