DEI/ ESG gone wild

Status
Not open for further replies.

L05edSS

Greasemonkey
Nov 29, 2022
1st off to buck the the terms for this post cuz what you bout to see is REAL and more so bout healthcare since the cov racket. there is 1 side of the isle that is full on board with this trash. let me be clear i'm not advocating bein a (_*_) to your care takers but there are times where you need to be your own advocate, trust me i been in the hosp enough times to do so. i recall when was in in 2016 & 2018 posters on the wall basically reminding nurses to be more care sensitive or some bs of and to non whites... i thought we got over that type of racism decades ago? welp looks like got worse, i'm not the biggest women advocate cuz they got their feminism to cover all grounds (while ignoring the transista sista take over) but not all are and after watching this (i'm sure you have your women, daughters & moms), is a ninny voiced tyrant gonna put your lady on the sidewalk if they DARE suggest 'I DON'T WANT MEN DOIN MY CARE'? then send in a green haired non binaty (IT'S PAT) cuz since dotard some how they forgot what a woman is?.... this is legit.
no comments allowed and not posted on their YT PAGE or should say unlisted. here's the source. i need to quote myself; "THE RATS ARE RUNNING THE PET STORE!"
https://www.milfordregional.org/patients-visitors/patient-and-visitor-code-of-conduct/

Last edited:

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
It's Massachusetts. Not shocked. Isn't this the same breed of folks who want you to house illegal aliens at your own home. WTF? That's about moronic. My response to that is- you go first.

I've really got no beef, personally, with the hospital's policy itself since it is out in the open. Their place of business, their rules. Nobody needs to feel threatened by anyone where they work or by people around them. I'm inherently inclusive to start. It's up to the individual I'm interacting with whether they continue to be on my inclusive list. Just rememeber, inclusivity goes both ways. The other person's attitude, body language, actions, etc., will determine if you end up on my naughty list.

I do have a question of WHY they feel a need for a policy like this. Are they having issues with threats and stuff like that? If not, there's only one other reason remaining.

First off, here, hold my bible and my gun. I'll cling to those later. The way I see it, you don't HAVE to give a reason why you don't want to see a particular staff member or doctor or clinician. You just prefer not to, so they should just let it go and honor your wishes as long as you're not being a dlck about it. Everyone has the right to feel butthurt, the staff included. In an emergency, I'd only give a flying f** whether they were qualified/competent or not. Disruptive actions or being a dlck toward someone is really not tolerated by anyone anyway, so I guess it may be, at least partly, a legal thing to boot people out of their place of business based on a policy. But some of it can be very subjective, to which I'm sure one day will get a court challenge.

Not a fan of the idea of bringing in the age of "tattletale mentality". That never ends well. It seems everyone wants you to rat out your neighbor if you see anything suspect going on. I say, if it ain't affecting you, or doesn't have a potential for affecting you or someone you care about, mind your own f'n business and this world would get along a whole lot better. Plus, you might just live longer by not sticking your nose in other people's affairs. If you see someone getting f'd with and it appears they can speak for themselves, THEY can report their own issues. It's not my job. Obviously it would be different if it was someone who couldn't fend for themselves. Or, if you see the neighbor hacking up people in their back yard or other ill sh*t like that. Yeah, maybe call someone for that.

Reactions: 1 user

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
OMFG. I just read that OUR regional hospital has a similar policy. There's probably a link here. I.E., the same hospital ownership group has ties to our regional hospital. It seems there's a network of a handful of ownership groups that own the majority of hospitals across the U.S. and they all have the same "policies".

Reactions: 1 user

L05edSS

Greasemonkey
Nov 29, 2022
It's Massachusetts. Not shocked. Isn't this the same breed of folks who want you to house illegal aliens at your own home. WTF? That's about moronic. My response to that is- you go first.

I've really got no beef, personally, with the hospital's policy itself since it is out in the open. Their place of business, their rules. Nobody needs to feel threatened by anyone where they work or by people around them. I'm inherently inclusive to start. It's up to the individual I'm interacting with whether they continue to be on my inclusive list. Just rememeber, inclusivity goes both ways. The other person's attitude, body language, actions, etc., will determine if you end up on my naughty list.

I do have a question of WHY they feel a need for a policy like this. Are they having issues with threats and stuff like that? If not, there's only one other reason remaining.

First off, here, hold my bible and my gun. I'll cling to those later. The way I see it, you don't HAVE to give a reason why you don't want to see a particular staff member or doctor or clinician. You just prefer not to, so they should just let it go and honor your wishes as long as you're not being a dlck about it. Everyone has the right to feel butthurt, the staff included. In an emergency, I'd only give a flying f** whether they were qualified/competent or not. Disruptive actions or being a dlck toward someone is really not tolerated by anyone anyway, so I guess it may be, at least partly, a legal thing to boot people out of their place of business based on a policy. But some of it can be very subjective, to which I'm sure one day will get a court challenge.

Not a fan of the idea of bringing in the age of "tattletale mentality". That never ends well. It seems everyone wants you to rat out your neighbor if you see anything suspect going on. I say, if it ain't affecting you, or doesn't have a potential for affecting you or someone you care about, mind your own f'n business and this world would get along a whole lot better. Plus, you might just live longer by not sticking your nose in other people's affairs. If you see someone getting f'd with and it appears they can speak for themselves, THEY can report their own issues. It's not my job. Obviously it would be different if it was someone who couldn't fend for themselves. Or, if you see the neighbor hacking up people in their back yard or other ill sh*t like that. Yeah, maybe call someone for that.
i can't disagree with any of that. the thing that set me off to do this post was this concept of "MICRO AGRESSION" like wtf is that in DEFINITION? anf that gonna get ya cgucked to the curb? i had to boot a cna & RN outta my room perm from my care. the cna was a widow from a side of my family i dont want anything to do with, i dont feel like typin it out but told the story to other CNAs and they chuckled like betty & wilma. the RN i'll just say sent in a new trainee to do some of my care with poor intruction, i didnt blame the trainee as much as did the trainer that refused to correct the situation "aint got time for this", aint got 30 seconds?. i could go on.... my point is this is poison, duing cov when WHEN or maybe i should say after cuomo, biden, harris ON TV sayin "i dont trust that" as if dotard was brewin the vac himself in the WH basement....

then if you didn't take it you were denied a transpant from hospitals all over the country. so this gaarbage is country wide and i'm in RI and as i said seen this creep trash going back to 2016

L05edSS

Greasemonkey
Nov 29, 2022
OMFG. I just read that OUR regional hospital has a similar policy. There's probably a link here. I.E., the same hospital ownership group has ties to our regional hospital. It seems there's a network of a handful of ownership groups that own the majority of hospitals across the U.S. and they all have the same "policies".
yup this is an AGENDA not just central to MA. DO HARM not health. lol i got so many stories and not all bad but i cant speak for after 2019 when last in. what i seen when cov hit, not a med professional i'd trust with a hang nail issue. btw i didnt get that vax or any boosters, if someone loves them they can have mine and stick in their (_*_), how that for a "MICRO AGRESSION"?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor