Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 18, 2008
Columbus, Ohio
I need a dress-up kit for early SBC. I want 1 out of the 2,

A chrome bowtie kit
778-141-900.jpg

Black crinkle finish kit
778-141-758.jpg

Looking to buy pretty cheap. We have a 1967 RS Camaro and trying to make it nicer and enter it in some car shows, all help is needed. Each kit costs about $190 new, so I'm trying to go wayyyy cheaper.

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
you could always get old valve covers and the like and paint them yourself.
one thing to look out for on those kits---there's no oil fill hole!! they only have holes for the breather and the PCV, and they're baffled, so if you put oil in through there it takes FOREVER.

Silent viewer

Royal Smart Person
May 9, 2007
you are paying for the chevy name on those kits. look on ebay, there are a bunch of cheap ones on there

83cut350chev

Greasemonkey
Jan 2, 2007
Churchville, PA
i have the chrome set i think i got it from summit for pretty cheap, i like how it looks too.

Bad78Cutlass

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 18, 2008
Columbus, Ohio
I found a set of chrome-flamed dress-up kit on eBay for $44. It just didn't have the air cleaner, but that's not a big deal. Once we get the dress-up kit and the chrome fan shroud on, we'll post up some pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor