MONTE CARLO FREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! BLH Electronic Spark Control box decals- Glossy Mylar

Status
Not open for further replies.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Four (4) reproduction white on black, Electronic Spark Control box decals for I believe mid-late 80s Monte SS. I made these just to see if I could. They're on white, glossy mylar polymer. Water/weather resistant, and virtually tear-proof. Free shipping to anywhere in the U.S. I'm not 100% sure of what years are applicable, I never researched it. But maybe you'll know and can use 'em.

This isn't a for sale ad per se, it's something free for the Monte SS guys/gals that may need a ESC box sticker or 4.

Figure in a week or so, they may end up on another decal commercial site. ;)

Picture has poor lighting, sorry bout that.

BLH 882621 Spark Control Decal Monte SS.JPG

Reactions: 1 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
I don't know which type is correct? Maybe both are? I have black patch ones as well, like the bottom pic. If anyone knows what's SUPPOSED to be the correct label for the MCSS, lemme know.

BLH white background ESC decal.jpg

BLH 882621 Black Decal on NOS part.jpg

1988SS

Apprentice
May 9, 2020
Don't know if this helps much.....my original (1988 MCSS) with a small piece of what I believe is the original sticker.

Attachments

• 100_2959.JPG
    100_2959.JPG
    942.8 KB · Views: 114

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Yeah, I just made some up with the black patches. Thanks for chiming in, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor