G-Body Cutlass parts for sale

Trader history (0)

84cutlasssupreme

Apprentice
Nov 2, 2019
Updated parts lists. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Scan0010.jpg
    Scan0010.jpg
    539.7 KB · Views: 58
  • Scan0011.jpg
    Scan0011.jpg
    469.9 KB · Views: 58
  • Scan0013.jpg
    Scan0013.jpg
    430.9 KB · Views: 55
Reactions: 1 user

Sweet_Johnny

Has A Face For Radio
Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2022
Wichita, Kansas
I recently purchased multiple items from this gentleman and doing business with him was an absolute pleasure. Everything was in excellent condition and very well packaged, and he even tossed in a few extras. I just went over the list again and intend to make another purchase in the near future.

Reactions: 2 users

84cutlasssupreme

Apprentice
Nov 2, 2019
I recently purchased multiple items from this gentleman and doing business with him was an absolute pleasure. Everything was in excellent condition and very well packaged, and he even tossed in a few extras. I just went over the list again and intend to make another purchase in the near future.
Thank you, sir!

Feb 21, 2024
Viewed your list saw used EGR valve solenoid part#25519958 for 3.8 liter v6 for 20 dollars. Never bought used electronic parts before it might be worth taking the chance. Do you know any thing about condition of this part. New to G body forum do not know the procedure for making a purchase. My user name is 84 cutlass supreme.

Sweet_Johnny

Has A Face For Radio
Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2022
Wichita, Kansas
Viewed your list saw used EGR valve solenoid part#25519958 for 3.8 liter v6 for 20 dollars. Never bought used electronic parts before it might be worth taking the chance. Do you know any thing about condition of this part. New to G body forum do not know the procedure for making a purchase. My user name is 84 cutlass supreme.
If he's selling it, it's good. Electronic parts sometimes go bad simply from sitting around but I doubt he had it over by the fish tank, water heater, or somewhere else unsafe, and I'm more than happy with the condition of the items I received. To make a purchase I'd recommend clicking on the seller's name above, then "start conversation", and proceed to conduct business as per usual.

He and I share a legal name and the two of you share a screen name. I think you'll get along nicely, as we did. Good luck, and have a great day!

84cutlasssupreme

Apprentice
Nov 2, 2019
Hi, this EGR came off my '84 Supreme Brougham. It worked when I took it off & I wanted a new one to go with my detailed engine compartment. So it was original to the car, since I bought the car with 55,000 miles.
I think you said you're new to the forum. Our same users may confuse other members such as in replies to the wrong one of us.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor