Hello from the new guy

Cauterize

Floater of Valves
Supporting Member
Feb 9, 2019
Deathbridge
I definitely noticed that mint Extreme sitting next to your Regal sir. I thought "thats a guy I could have a hydraulic sandwich with. My first car was an 84 regal limited in dark blue, got it when I was 15 and I absolutely loved it until my aunt borrowed it fot a quick errand when I was 17 and totaled it. I was devastated. A month later I found an 88 standard cab 4cyl 5 speed s10 with 15x8 Vette rallye wheels. Total stripper model with zero options but I fell in love and I still own it!
Thats pretty funny. My wife has an 88 regular cab short box s10. She's had it for almost 20 years now. Its sporting a 400 SBC and is sitting on C4 ZR1 wheels. She absolutely love it and will never get rid of that truck.

Reactions: 4 users

Gearheadwilly

Apprentice
Apr 27, 2024
Thats pretty funny. My wife has an 88 regular cab short box s10. She's had it for almost 20 years now. Its sporting a 400 SBC and is sitting on C4 ZR1 wheels. She absolutely love it and will never get rid of that truck.
You sir, found a keeper! For the love of all that is "Holley" can we clone her, or does she offer training courses for wayward spouses who might not see the upside of trying to own EVERY S-10 remaining on the planet? Asking for a friend.....

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
imagination jerking off GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor