Aug 4, 2005
St Charles Missouri
They were sure rough on her, they ever catch up to the SOBs that did it? :evil:

76Eldo_convertFI

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 29, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
The thieves

No, the police didn't even take finger prints. They said they only do that if the vehicle is used in a crime. :evil:

Isn't grand theft auto a crime? :roll: :shock: :evil:

Oh well, the steering column has been rebuilt and painted, the junkyard bumper has been disassembled, de-rusted, painted inner frame, chrome polished and re-assembled & I should have the header panel & fender by the end of next week. My neighbor & I have been working on the junkyard hood and trunk lid getting out the gouges & priming. Can't install the hood until the fender arrives.

Jordan81

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 7, 2005
get this, my dads dually was stolen one night, and when they found it was a little scratched up and his tools were gone. but here's the kicker--the guy got pulled over in it and had a METH LAB in the back. o karma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor