Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
With the Cowl Hood for the Cutlass Supreme coming to market soon I thought I would take a good idea that a member had and make an emblem for the header panel when you run a cowl hood. Here are some pictures of the 3d printed sample used to test how it fits on the header panel. I decided to paint it blue just to get it to match the car, and not stick out being bright white plastic. So this thread is two fold, to show you what the emplem looks like in rarest form on the header, and to also ask you all what type of design would you like to see. Based on your information we will decide which styles to bring to market.

So take a look at the images and take a vote on which color and script you would want on your emblem

Attachments

• cutlass emblems 3.JPG
    cutlass emblems 3.JPG
    7.9 KB · Views: 814
  • cutlass emblems.JPG
    cutlass emblems.JPG
    14.7 KB · Views: 1,556

pencero

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2008
Ind.
Just as you painted yours blue, blue would sell... also, if you just sell 'Cutlass' blanks we can paint ourselves as you did obviously. It looks good sir

roachownsu

Greasemonkey
May 24, 2013
would deff. like the red cutlass supreme.. or maybe any of them.. they are all nice and unique

chevy2480

Royal Smart Person
Apr 28, 2010
williamstown nj 08094
Red. Cutlass Supreme

littlerascle59

Master Mechanic
Jul 2, 2009
Mississippi
I say the red one with 'CUTLASS' on it only because it's universal amongst all the trim package aha because some of us Calias/Salon owners might be a bit picky about putting '442' or Cutlass Supreme' scripts on our cars. :oops:

454cutlass

Master Mechanic
Sep 1, 2009
mass
pencero said:
Just as you painted yours blue, blue would sell... also, if you just sell 'Cutlass' blanks we can paint ourselves as you did obviously. It looks good sir

I also like the idea of a blank one with just the Cutlass script on it. The red might stand out to much on my car if it ever finish painting my car

Raven87

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 29, 2009
Tennessee
what about us "Salon" guys? Red Cutlass Script ftw!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor