Air Bags

Status
Not open for further replies.

canucksfan1

Apprentice
Jun 8, 2008
i gotta question. In order to put bags in the front i would need to relocate the shocks correct??? What is the easiest way to do this???Do they make a relocating kit and does it require welding??? Also where can i get front bags??? I live in canda but with the dollar the way it is i would consider getting it from the states if the price is right.

bourbon

Master Mechanic
Aug 23, 2007
PA
i'm not running shocks, just slam re6's and air ride tech upper and lower strong arms. but it depends on how you doing it whether or not you would need to relocate them. if you just do bags on your factory arms then no, but you may need to go to a shorter set of shocks.

Rockstar

Master Mechanic
Dec 16, 2007
Tampa,Fl
If you run 2500lbs bags you wont need shocks, anything bigger you will need shocks. Anything for an s 10 will work also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor