F'ed using ebay (front rearward lower control arm bushings)

L05edSS

Greasemonkey
Nov 29, 2022
Ill sell you the Moog ones I have. One box has both bushings. The other is missing the skinny front bushing.
i appreciate the offer but im trying to stick with delco. monday supposed to get a order from amazon coming.

L05edSS

Greasemonkey
Nov 29, 2022
You do realize that the current AC Delco.parts are all aftermarket made in Asia. Moog bushings are made in the US and the OEM. Just saying...
well 2 points. i have empty new allstar LCAs i read here someone trying the combo of those with moog bushings and they slid in not press in. also doing my research everywhere outside gbodyforum moog has serious quality control issues. i'm also trying to keep a consistency partswise where i can.

Reactions: 1 user

gnvair

Royal Smart Person
Sep 1, 2018
Southern New Jersey near Philly
Not exactly.

Wel
well 2 points. i have empty new allstar LCAs i read here someone trying the combo of those with moog bushings and they slid in not press in. also doing my research everywhere outside gbodyforum moog has serious quality control issues. i'm also trying to keep a consistency partswise where i

well 2 points. i have empty new allstar LCAs i read here someone trying the combo of those with moog bushings and they slid in not press in. also doing my research everywhere outside gbodyforum moog has serious quality control issues. i'm also trying to keep a consistency partswise where i can.
No problems here with Moog on stock GM control arms on my Grand National. Also used the smaller diameter Moog bushings on the loaded Moog S10 lowers to be able to use them on a G body. The aftermarket control arm seem to be an issue. Had a similar problem with Allstar rear uppers. The bushing bores were too big.

Reactions: 2 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor