Ragtop/Convertable Cutlass on Crenshaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

lildudefl

Master Mechanic
Aug 25, 2011
Las Vegas (Cali at Heart)
Even if your not a lowrider fan, you have to respect alot of the craftsmanship that goes into these cars. I mean how many of you can find a ragtop G-Body Cutlass in you city :?: Check it out around 3:35 hopping
[youtube]df4jh9oInzA[/youtube]

307 Regal

Royal Smart Person
Oct 21, 2009
Northern Indiana
None of those custom convertibles ever seem to look good with the top up but with the top down they always look great. 8)

lildudefl

Master Mechanic
Aug 25, 2011
Las Vegas (Cali at Heart)
307 Regal said:
None of those custom convertibles ever seem to look good with the top up but with the top down they always look great. 8)

lol thats very true, but then again im not a big fan of stock ragtop cars either.I think they are hideous. i just like the creativeness and thefact that it functions pretty smooth.

cashmoneyspeed

Greasemonkey
Mar 2, 2009
Chicago
Nice Cutlass, it looks like he had the rear side windows functional too instead of just not having them.

87LS/88SS

Master Mechanic
Nov 12, 2008
Wasn't that Cutty featured in LRM?

MrHernandez

G-Body Guru
May 25, 2009
Jackson,TN
I'd love to have another lowrider, I had a 64 4 door impala with front, back, side to side, seesaw, pancake, 3 wheel. Traded a 327 for it then ended up selling it. My 4 y.o. wants me to get another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor